« Home | my hidden talent » | outing to Kampung Gelam » | I feel pathetic today.I never felt any more pathet... » | hard gay is like damn good » | after 6 years of not doing housework »

shhhh..its a secret

nowadays,i am bloody pissed by my mother super conservatism.Whatever happened to the mom who was much more fun in the olden days?Its really annoying that she wouldnt allow me to go out with my friends and now i am so gonna rot at home waiting for the year 2010 to come before I can leave the house and study overseas which I think she won't allow.SHE IS TURNING INTO A MONSTER MUM.She must be dumb not to see that none of us are entertainig her and her demands.Imagine being locked up with a preacher who wont stop preaching his/her ideas.Its irratating.Yeah sure that you are glad that she has changed but I swear to god that she is really bloody religious.damn irratating sia.Seriously her religiousness doesnt rub me.I don't even think she realised that i do more wrong things this year than the previous years.Me being innocent doesnt necessarily means that I am really innocent and shit like that..I am only acting.Idiot sia.Not like my big sis who is really innocent.Here is a tip that doesn't fail:Act innocent will help u go a long way.seriously.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
adilia