« Home | shhhh..its a secret » | my hidden talent » | outing to Kampung Gelam » | I feel pathetic today.I never felt any more pathet... » | hard gay is like damn good » | after 6 years of not doing housework »

woahhh

i have the world extremely sian written all over my head...seriously and it is not only me that has the word written all over my face...most of the sec 3s have the word or have the word "i am only 40% sian"
i hate when exams come arund the corner and then it pops in front of your face before you know it. seriously..I AM NOT READY TO TAKE MY EXAMS.this is so alarming cos for every single tests and exams, i am mentally prepared but now im not so sure that i am ready to do it.

*screams out loud as if there is no one around*
retail therapy doesn't help cos right now i am BROKE.When i am broke, it feels that as if i have no control of anything.why must all the bad things come together all at once. Never mind...i shall be strong and accept it as a challenge to test my ability..this sux sia.
rite now i shall do what i do best is in
S.T.O.N.I.N.G
on tuesday, i realised stoning is so disastrous. sitting there and stone is bad. well some one should told me earlier that 2 of it will be a bad combonition along with ignorance and blurness.
if i had known that was a wrong bus....well never mind. i should have known better