« Home | woahhh » | shhhh..its a secret » | my hidden talent » | outing to Kampung Gelam » | I feel pathetic today.I never felt any more pathet... » | hard gay is like damn good » | after 6 years of not doing housework »

woohoooo

EXAMS ARE OVER

I don't give a damn about any paper ANYMORE!!

*screams like a mad woman*
btw thats what I do best:))

Its all over. a little too late for me to regret about i have not done and what i have done. oh well WTF. as per normal, i dont give a shit.
for the past 2 days, me, farah and fizah are doing some reatil theraphy but I am still currently broke and all i could do was to lust over the things that i cannot buy for example
  1. Juicy couture bags...damn pretty...cannot tahan already. see the bag make me realise i am super duper broke.Go girls...go buy that shit..its is sooo PRETTY and itchy
  2. pretty stuff at far east,bugis and ICON mall and not too mention at Arab Street
  3. Food...like durh...im fasting...never mind i shall get my revenge after Hari Raya after the 24th Oct
  4. ALOT OF THINGS...this goes to show that Im totally broke

*sobs alone at the corner of the room*