« Home | woohoooo » | woahhh » | shhhh..its a secret » | my hidden talent » | outing to Kampung Gelam » | I feel pathetic today.I never felt any more pathet... » | hard gay is like damn good » | after 6 years of not doing housework »

if there is a camera near the Thai embassy, it would probably had recognised my face cos i went to orchard almost every single day.
first day,i went to Far East and then on the second day i went to Bugis but that seriously doesn't count. third day, i went to heeren and plaza Singapura. i really like it when i never get to see any Kent Ridgean cos i hate to spoil my entire day by seeing someone i recognised cos it meant that i have to acknowledge the person which i seriuosly i think is super irratating and annoying because i'm a lazy and sometimes arrogant person.Seriously.

well my results are okay i guess..didn't fail anything as usual.i realised that i did better for my End of Year.Suprisingly.
SHOPPING HERE I COME=)