« Home | nothing » | the web has secrets » | the most anticipated mail has arrived » | I AM TOTALLY SIAO! » | MY BABY » | Forbidden Fruit is the sweetest » | the urban child in me » | of glittery kain and glamorous babes » | Rude me » | Failed Rebellion »

Sinful me

Well during the last few weeks of holiday, I realised that I have commited a LOT of sins.Heard of the seven deadly sins?Yeah?I have all of them excluding lust.

Lets start with gluttony:

I stuffed myself since Thursday.Ate at Secret Recipe for lunch with my mum.At first she wanted to ONLY buy SD card but ended up eating.She forced me to order some fish thingy with some nabeh weird gravy but hey wtf,it tasted quite okay.To top it off,she ordered oreo cheesecake and the bestselling cake at secret recipe which is marble cheesecake.Sinfully delectable.WAKAKAKA.
On Friday,my mom never cooks which is quite normal.She took me and my lil sister to eat at pizza hut at Clementi.Ulu sia that place.The toilet is a perfect crime scene(the CSI fever has caught on me!).Quiet and no one goes in there often(not suggesting you do any hanky panky or crime there)Stuff myself with more pizza,some weird ass seafood platter and some weird ass strawberry drink.On Saturday,I stuffed myself with Hajjah Maimunah's siput sedut.Eeyer.To think that I actually sucked in the shellfish mucus and can still call it yummy.I am totally grossing myself out.So today,my family went to the railway station and eat.Damn old school sia that place.The food there are totally SALTY.Nabeh so disgusting.Tomorrow and the day after tommorow,I shall skipped lunch and dinner and shall go jogging.Its high time for my lazy ass to go jogging.

Next:Greedy
Greed is always in my blood and unlike gluttony which comes and goes like the wind.The point is I am a greedy person rather than a glutton.

Up next:Sloth
I seriously wish that I was in school rather than being at home.I really do albeit not all the time of course

Wrath:
Its quite norm to see me angry.I AM AN ANGRY PERSON!Well not always but sometimes

Envy:
Tell me people,Who doesn't envy others?People who say they never envy others are not people,they are called ROBOTS.

Pride:
The motherfucker of all sins.YAY!As wikipedia says:
A desire to be more important or attractive than others,failing to give credits due to others and excessive love of self



Too bad John Doe is a fictional character cos if he is not,I wouldn't be alive..haha