« Home | ARGGGHHH » | I hate when things like this happens » | ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??? » | crazy babes of 3e9 » | self obsessed me:) » | monday was da bomb » | SIAN.SIAN.SIAN.ANNOYED.ANNOYED.IRRITATED.IRRITATED... » | if there is a camera near the Thai embassy, it wou... » | woohoooo » | woahhh »

Failed Rebellion

BAH!!!FAILED REBELLION.TWICE!
My class decided to stick together and wanted to ponteng Chemistry on Thursday and Friday but guess what? None of us managed to escape.DAMN IT!!GRRRRROARRR
WTH?!firstly, on thursday,we decided to run off right after Mr Fajar's lesson but then got suprised Maths quiz and then Ms Kai came in.She had this like I'm-in-a-fucking-bad-mood-don't-you-dare-mess-with-me kinda look.So bad news.She gave us an option.To have the extra lessons on either thursday and Friday(but it will be shorter.About 1hr each?) or Friday(longer.Almost 2 hrs of Chem)So everyone agreed to do it on Friday because clearly everyone was in a bad mood.Then she said go,go,go.So wth,I thought she meant go home so I stormed out of class and waited outside as per normal.Then she said that everyone was supposed to go to Chem Lab 2.WTH!!!!Firstly,her instruction was vague and unclear.If you were in my position, you would have thought that her instruction was to go home and not go chem lab.Secondly,she was like I'm-not-interested kinda mood.So might as well don't teach!Sooo that was on Thursday.
On Friday.Same thing happened
We wanted to run away from Ms Kai but failed.AGAIN
This time, Ms Wan says that she will accompany us to the Chem Lab.My hopes of running away has been dashed.I am truly saddened.











BAH!