« Home | self obsessed me:) » | monday was da bomb » | SIAN.SIAN.SIAN.ANNOYED.ANNOYED.IRRITATED.IRRITATED... » | if there is a camera near the Thai embassy, it wou... » | woohoooo » | woahhh » | shhhh..its a secret » | my hidden talent » | outing to Kampung Gelam » | I feel pathetic today.I never felt any more pathet... »

crazy babes of 3e9

you know them?I don't who they are and certainly they are not my friends.My friends are certainly not as siao as them


















WHO THE
HELL ARE THEY ANYWAY??


























OKAYLAH...They are my friends okay but I think they have not taken their medicine or something like that cos they are totally idiotic in the pix

Of course self shots are not to be missed:)
So I have a test to see whether or not the shots are very good


Picture 1


FAILED.Farah,why your eyes look as if they steamed leh?











Picture 2


Better cos Farah opened her eyes but then I look as if I wanted to kiss Farah













Debbie,Diniy and Yan Ting eating the Boxer Chicken













Wahlau...I look like as if I am going to rip out people's entrails out but I think it is the more subtle I-am-going-to-rip-people's-entrails-kinda look