« Home | SIAN.SIAN.SIAN.ANNOYED.ANNOYED.IRRITATED.IRRITATED... » | if there is a camera near the Thai embassy, it wou... » | woohoooo » | woahhh » | shhhh..its a secret » | my hidden talent » | outing to Kampung Gelam » | I feel pathetic today.I never felt any more pathet... » | hard gay is like damn good » | after 6 years of not doing housework »

monday was da bomb

today was the best day where no one does anything and nobody gives a shit whether you did something good or not.there was an atmosphere of I don't give a shit as long you don't give me shit kninda of thing...so yeah.and guess what, me, fizah and farah were the only 3 malay girls and 3e8 had only 3-4 girls.it was like so pathetic.quite fun though cos during most of the periods were free periods and the teachers let us do anthing we wanted except for history and maths.speaking of maths,THERE IS 2 FUCKING MATHS QNS THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.totally ruin my hari raya mood.wtf.Somehow..it is on graphs.and as per normal, i sucked at graph and of course that will pull me down.

Another piece of bad news
my class population for next year dropped real bad cos at least 10 people are either going to be reatined or transferred to NA.so sad cos 1 year with these kind of people was nice and I had great memories with them but i've got to move on














woah..i'm frightening myself if i write this but I think i have to...I'm gonnna miss the fun and laughter of 3e9..oh well...must never be too mushy though