« Home | if there is a camera near the Thai embassy, it wou... » | woohoooo » | woahhh » | shhhh..its a secret » | my hidden talent » | outing to Kampung Gelam » | I feel pathetic today.I never felt any more pathet... » | hard gay is like damn good » | after 6 years of not doing housework »

SIAN.SIAN.SIAN.ANNOYED.ANNOYED.
IRRITATED.IRRITATED.PISSED.PISSED

i hate adobe photoshop now a days cos its like breaking down like fast.part of me wants it to be deleted from my comp and another part of me says not to.I hate to design fucking cards for people who might throw away your cards.Idiot.waste my entire day coming up with a dumb design.my day is wasted on stupid silly things like this.









nice right..whoever is lucky enough to get this design is like gonna get wringing from me.















when pure narcissism occurs