« Home | monday was da bomb » | SIAN.SIAN.SIAN.ANNOYED.ANNOYED.IRRITATED.IRRITATED... » | if there is a camera near the Thai embassy, it wou... » | woohoooo » | woahhh » | shhhh..its a secret » | my hidden talent » | outing to Kampung Gelam » | I feel pathetic today.I never felt any more pathet... » | hard gay is like damn good »

self obsessed me:)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED












































































i think that either i'm an idiot or totally limelight stealer but I will like to think that I am the latter rather than the former.

Today was the last day of school.Of course it was sad to go but hey I guess everyone deserve a break.Right?
Well of course before the bloody holidays, there will be some dumb prize giving awards ceremony..LAME SIA.I can't take it cos I have to clap for somebody whom I vaguely know.Okay..this sounds as if I have the green eyes..OF COURSE I DO.Anyway Mrs Lim who is my saviour rescues me and the girls from my class to COOK.At least its better than clapping for somebody whom you resent.My class was split into 2.The guys cleaned and the girls cooked.Of course cooking has more advantages than cleaning.I hate cleaning up except for playing with the water of course and messing up again.I hate cleaning cos I am dust intolerant.
*yeah whatever as if I am
Well the food i sokay.I guess
Don't blame us if you have stomachache.Seriously