« Home | ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??? » | crazy babes of 3e9 » | self obsessed me:) » | monday was da bomb » | SIAN.SIAN.SIAN.ANNOYED.ANNOYED.IRRITATED.IRRITATED... » | if there is a camera near the Thai embassy, it wou... » | woohoooo » | woahhh » | shhhh..its a secret » | my hidden talent »

I hate when things like this happens

I absolutely completely totally perfectly purely utterly hate when:
  1. MY COMPUTER CRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!wahlau.It took me almost 5 days to figure how to retrieve my data back.I was so damn frenzied during those 5 days.I felt like half of me is gone. Desperate situations=Desperate Answers
  2. BABI is around.WTF.The first thing I saw this morning besides seeing the beautiful things in life like my family, my beautiful bedroom and my friends I HAVE TO TERSEREMPAK THEM.Goodbye beautiful morning.ROAARR.And again after school.Ruin my day when the first thing I have to see is them.That is almost everyday.HMMMPPPFFF.I want them*poof*vanished into thin air.I have allergies to fugly stuff.Well don't believe that I have those kind of allergies, ask Wawa or Ninie.They know what I mean. :)
  3. Touchy feeling-feeling jiwang songs are being played.Sick
  4. OTT drama queens and their dramas.As if the entire hates them.
  5. My sleep is being deprived.Sleepy people are angry people
  6. No $$$
  7. When people have to spell like this:dunno larhhs.. but moii hair feel lighter lerhhs...( SPELL PROPERLY CAN OR NOT)Takes my 2 minutes of figuring out what the hell the person is trying to say.

Don't be silly to try and pissed the fuck out of me.It is not healthy nor good for you.

HATE ME=BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN YOUR LIFE ARE GONE

I HATE THE imbecile BABI

Je n'ai jamais rencontre quelqu'un d'aussi bete

Jolie Demoiselle

Adilia