« Home | Forbidden Fruit is the sweetest » | the urban child in me » | of glittery kain and glamorous babes » | Rude me » | Failed Rebellion » | ARGGGHHH » | I hate when things like this happens » | ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??? » | crazy babes of 3e9 » | self obsessed me:) »

MY BABY

Maybe I should name my baby after me or something like that.Wait,that doesn't good does it?Oh yes,some of you maybe wondering what is this baby rubbish is all about.Let me present to you my newest darling:


I got her just yesterday.Its quite user unfriendly compared to ipod but I don't want to become a mac evangelist or something along those lines.So yeah.The thing is in black.BLAH..i hate black.Never mind.Shall ask G-mask to cover the hideous black cover.

heyyheyy. i just happened to chance upon your blog.
umm, i just wanted to point out something. well, you said having an ipod turns you somewhat into a mac evangelist? hahah no i don't think so, that's definitely not the way to see things. it's only if you brag on about your white products (mac products) and like, for every mp3/computer related products and such you INSIST on having a mac, then i guess that's just a tad too far off yerr?? just trying to share(:
SO, DON'T BE AFRAID OF MAC! Hahah though *psst* they're goooood :D

take a look at my site too if you'll like. (:
xx

Its not that I don't wanna try ipod or mac stuff.Its that I am banned from using them cos my parents (rather my dad)hate America.Silly I know but hey maybe one fine day, I will definately use a mac product (if I have the money to buy)

woit! $449 for that thing & you pretend that its some tennis ball. GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR "BABY" LAH! poor thing sak.

It is only my temporary asset so who the fuck cares.I know I don't.After a year or 2,I'm gonna get a better one prolly an Ipod or along those lines.

Post a Comment