« Home | of glittery kain and glamorous babes » | Rude me » | Failed Rebellion » | ARGGGHHH » | I hate when things like this happens » | ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??? » | crazy babes of 3e9 » | self obsessed me:) » | monday was da bomb » | SIAN.SIAN.SIAN.ANNOYED.ANNOYED.IRRITATED.IRRITATED... »

the urban child in me

Ever get the feeling of being stranded?Stranded means being prevented from leaving a place.Now picture this:Being stranded on a boat under a bridge on a river (damn, now I realised how much preposition i use).Underneath the bridge, it is house for several thousand(well,I'm only exaggerating but it was alot) of birds and bats.
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSS
Plus, it was around 9pm.Double the EEEEEEEEEKKKSS.Throw in a thunderstorm.Triple theEEEKKKSSS.It was horrifying.The diesel fumes could actually knock people out.The only thing I could do was to whine and whine.My ass is wet and I don't have enough seaing place cos the seat is wet and there were alot of mosquitos and and and and....I totally a sound like a brat who ask way too much and thank too little.well, that is because I AM A BRAT.