« Home | Sinful me » | nothing » | the web has secrets » | the most anticipated mail has arrived » | I AM TOTALLY SIAO! » | MY BABY » | Forbidden Fruit is the sweetest » | the urban child in me » | of glittery kain and glamorous babes » | Rude me »

Totally Random Thoughts and Whatever-nots

My family lives under the impression that I sleep like a log(which is half true) but they didn't realise that I suffer from mild insomnia(really its true!) So every night,I will stare up to my dark ceiling or tossing and turning and shaking the bed.Truth is,I'm scared of the dark or as Worst Case Scenario says:No one is afraid of the dark but rather they are more afraid of what is going happened to them in the dark.Makes sense.My brain will run its roller coaster ride of imagination.The one thing I fear is that someone comes to my room and stabbed my head or some eerie supernatural thingy will bite my head off.Funny as it seems but it is quite true.

So when I'm not imagining things,I do a little thinking and musings to myself.From all of these late night thinking,I realise how paradoxical the world can be.

  1. In reality shows,the contestants are asked to be someone whom they are not.Like for instance:survivor.Apparently the producers will asked the contestants to be ehmm bitchy or demanding or lazy so that they can spice up the drama at the ulu place those contestants are living in.
  2. Some people believe of afterlife.Its ironic isn't it?The end but yet the beginning
  3. The fact that Steve Irwin get killed by a sting ray despite battling and being up close with earth's deadliest creatures.Sting rays attacks don't cause fatalities
Of course there is more but seriously my enigmatic brain can't churn out anymore intriguing thoughts because *yawns*.ZZzzzzzzzz