« Home | I'm back » | off to bangkok in an hour's time » | Totally Random Thoughts and Whatever-nots » | Sinful me » | nothing » | the web has secrets » | the most anticipated mail has arrived » | I AM TOTALLY SIAO! » | MY BABY » | Forbidden Fruit is the sweetest »

I don't like you in a way

Thailand was absolute fun.Really it was.I will save you the trouble of knowing what telah happened there by posting the pix.(see,at least I wasn't so long winded)

All are hurriedly captioned

I went para sailing and jet skiing and of course not to mention banana boating.If you wanna have adrenaline rush,opt for the jet skiing.Its way more fun than the silly para sailing and banana boating.There was no sense of vertigo when I was para sailing(really,there wasn't)BLAH!SO SUCK MY FUCKING TOES YOU BIG TIMID LOSERS.AT LEAST I HAVE DONE IT.Now,I wanna do bungee jumping and ooooooo,sky diving.

Stupid silly elephants.

The elephant looks most unwilling.

Yup.He(assuming that it is a he)must have eaten a diet laced with ecstasy.
The show is really awesome.*snorts in laughter*.It got me thinking how-many'th-time does the staffs at Dream World put back the props in its original manner?

Very postcard-y except for the pointy thing.What is that anyway?

Traffic in Bangkok is a circus.The Thais really have alot of patience.I got stuck in their massive jams.Even the highway has traffic jams.One of the jams started way before the toll booth and it stretched from there onwards.

Sky Lounge:The Mirror of Bangkok.Everyday in Thailand,I ate Tom Yum,fish,eggs and mixed vegetables.I ate them until I became sian.Its hard but not impossible to find Muslim food there.That's the only setback I had there in Thailand.

You could finish the Yakult in 1 gulp(not joking).Apparently,Singapore's Yakult is the biggest and the only one that has 5 flavours.

These fishes are real smart.They come in around dawn and would leave by sunset.Its a mystery to where their "home" is.Smart because they know they would never be food for us humans cos they are protected(Buddhist temple site,so protected mah) and they know what time to come and go.They say that the smartest animals are animals that can adapt themselves to their new surroundings quickly.I think that it refers to humans as well.They feed on bread only and I banged their head with the bread



Oh yeah,my sister kena pic pocket by some dumb ass Arab pickpockets.Yeah,so now I kinda bear malice against the Arabs.After the incident,I was kinda on low energizer batteries.HAAA!

I love Hafizah cos she and I went to Far East and all around Orchard on Wednesday and she belanja me sushi.I LOVE YOU BABE!
I shall bear malice despite protest from my right side of my brain.

p/s:I really do hate the Arabs albeit not much.I have Arab extract friends but they aren't like the assholes who steal from others
p/p/s:I do hate the person in particular and I will refuse to change my perception of this person.As much good deeds this person has done,I will still not consider about liking it(I don't consider the person a human at all,this person is far worse than a savage beast)
p/p/p/s:If I ever get hold of the pickpockets,I shall turn into pinhead.Well,not that I have Sadistic Personality disorder but I guess anger get the better of me.
p/p/p/p/s:I do regret being nice.I really do.I should have think twice or a thousand time before doing a good deed
p/p/p/p/p/s:I know my reaction is a tad too strong but who the fuck cares?I don't and I expect others not to care either because of freedom of speech.

I only hated those Arab pickpockets..okay..not necessarily the Arabs.WELLL...

5 flavors Yakult?!

That's so cool.

By the way, thanks for visiting my blog. Come back anytime. =)

Hahaha..yup.The only one in the world.Anyway thanx for commenting at my blog.I'd appreciate it.Yup,you've got yourself a fan here.

Hey.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
That sucks. I take pictures of myself to remember moments, or if for some strange reason, I think i look ok that day.

I personally dont think that if you take pictures of yourself and post them on a blog, or anywhere it doesnt mean your full of yourself or anything. It just means [to me] that you like taking pictures.

***********************

And I love the pictures that you took of your trip. They are pretty neat. Did you have have fun? It looked like you did. lol.

HeyHey, thx for visiting my blog :)
U'v got a really nice blog =)

I've been in Thailand too:D
Nice pics!

Oh and btw =P Didn't really understand what you meant =/ xP
Patriotic..? Don't really know what that means either, but whatever =P Hahha

Oh and btw, YAKULT IS THE BEST!!! LOOOOVE IT!!

To Fate:
I know but hey maybe its different there than it is down here.But I still do it despite protest from silly people :)

To Angelika Jane:
I mean that I have absolutely very little pride(a lil less than yours) for the achievements that my country has.Yup,Yakult is great.The flavoured ones.
p/s:I like your name.I really do:)

Post a Comment