« Home | Totally Random Thoughts and Whatever-nots » | Sinful me » | nothing » | the web has secrets » | the most anticipated mail has arrived » | I AM TOTALLY SIAO! » | MY BABY » | Forbidden Fruit is the sweetest » | the urban child in me » | of glittery kain and glamorous babes »

off to bangkok in an hour's time

I'm going there to shop or lack thereof.I wanna see the ah kuas there.They say the ah kuas are way prettier than normal girls.Hahaha.Like duh -_-".Plastic surgery makes any ugly duckling turns into swans.So people don't scold me if I never buy you anything.
So here is a picture of me in any case you forgot how chio or crazy I can be.

hey, about my link there. for livejournals, there wouldn't be www at the front.

http://unlaundered.livejournal.com

thanks.

HEY! relink me @ bbren-da.blogspot [:

RELINK ME AT http://unleashingtherealme.blogspot.com
THANK YOU(:

To Giselle:
I have done so and I am really sorry about the mistake.I am totally not a geek in this kind of thingy so please do not mind me

To Brenda & Aisha:
Done so and may I asked the 2 of you why you guys changed your URL?

Post a Comment