« Home | Heellloooo strangersI have an aversion towards p... » | Pissed is really an understatement of what I feel.... » | Oh fuck it.I am so dead beat.Till next time bitche... » | Hola bitchesI love lj.Okay that was out of nowher... » | Hey strangers.I love my food.If only I could turn ... » | Oh hello beautiful strangers.Sorry for the lack of... » | Tell me something that I didn't know. Is it me or ... » | Have I said it before that Friendster and Myspace... » | YEAY!YEAY!HOLA!KAKAK PERGI CAMP!!!!Nobody to distu... » | OH NO!!!Rock Steady is stuck to my head!!!I need a... »

OOOO,I so totally dig in this:

I like the mosaic tiles though and the ♥
I think its quite cool eh
Plus I actually wanted to pose there but someone was dozing there..so yeah
you get my drift right
I hate Vivocity.I don't know why people like to go there.Oi bitches,its expensive there okay.
Whats so good about Vivo anyway?

eh, u were rite...tt person was kenshin..he came back...

haha!
i THINK they go there just for the sake of going there or just for the name.

To farah:
hahaha.I'm always right :)

To aisha:
TO go there for mnamesake eh...bodoh siakssss liddat.It sounds like as if there is a trophy for going to the newest mall in spore

kater budak budak.

To Aisha
budak2 lah ehh.the ones I saw semua tua tua kerepot.tak mati2.menyusahkan ajer

Post a Comment