« Home | Oh fuck it.I am so dead beat.Till next time bitche... » | Hola bitchesI love lj.Okay that was out of nowher... » | Hey strangers.I love my food.If only I could turn ... » | Oh hello beautiful strangers.Sorry for the lack of... » | Tell me something that I didn't know. Is it me or ... » | Have I said it before that Friendster and Myspace... » | YEAY!YEAY!HOLA!KAKAK PERGI CAMP!!!!Nobody to distu... » | OH NO!!!Rock Steady is stuck to my head!!!I need a... » | oh hello.OH MY VEEE!How would you feel if some wac... » | Why Hello.I'm very tired and my backache is starti... »

Pissed is really an understatement of what I feel.Oh please,stop being such a pain in the ass.Oh come on,you know that I hate you.I don't give my time to know your rantings behind my back.Oh please what did you complained the last time?That I was rude?Oh please,I know that since like when I was born.thank you for making my perfect day ruined bitch.I hate bigots.Save me from all your ideas and beliefs.

Happy Valentines Day bitches

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
((:

wat happen?wo?what?why?where?

Happy V***** Day girlfriend<3 ((:

To Aisha and Mariani:
Happy Valentines day bitches.I know that this a tad too late but heck care

to syu
I think you know who is it.*wink winks*

im clueless...SERIOUSLY!

Post a Comment