« Home | Why Hello.I'm very tired and my backache is starti... » | Do I really need to elaborate any further?I think ... » | Hello there!I AM GOING BLIND AT ANY RATE.I am livi... » | HELLO!Wah,I sounded so perky.YAY!I broke all time ... » | Sick people are bored people and when boredom stri... » | Stupid sore eyes!Now my eyes look like slits on my... » | I hate my house.More like I hate the location of m... » | I think that my progress with my progress with my ... » | So today is the first day of school.I am still exp... » | Bah.Tomorrow is the start of a new fucking school ... »

oh hello.OH MY VEEE!How would you feel if some wacko starts to regurgitate your work.Ahh,you will be annoyed.Wouldn't you?That is a natural instinct but actually I feel honoured if someone decided to use it.HAHAHAHAH!Go get a life man.I personally feel thateveryone is born with a very different sense of creativity.I admit that I am artistically challenged.I can't draw/paint/colour to save my life.It ain't my forte.I suck at that.I really do.So as human beings,we are flawed to begin with.I don't possess certain talent and you don't either.I am born with a talent and you too are born with something special.Right?But it doesn't entitled ANYBODY,I repeat it:ANYBODY to regurgitate your works.Be it in blogging,photography and so and so forth to use your work without your permission.

Oh I digress

Ehh,I completely lost my mind.I really do.I think I swap it with Qi De.ASS!
Oh on Saturday, I went to FAR EAST!Ehh bloody fucking boring.Every other shops sells the same clothes.Nautical stripes.Bow belt.Totes.More bow belts.Heels of the same colour:Bronze.Sailor inspired necklaces.Like not bored one meh?How to even survive?The same dresses okay!

Anyway I absolutely love the company of my gorgeous girlfriends.Farah aka Fakira(say it fast and stress on K)fizah and Nurul.Pix up.I love candid shots cos they are the best to portray the feelings.It really speaks directly to you.

Oh Farah.Don't stare too much

Dumb artistic shot.SO?I like them.

The best thing girls can do:CAMWHORE!Ehhh...GOT Fakira!I always thought you avoid thecamera like a plague.

Ahh,my perfect camwhoring partner.Move aside Mariani.Just kidding
Wahh,so cute!What the hell?

Fakira,your neck pain arh?Funny man that actions of yours.HAHAHAHAHA!
hahaha.nothing to do better.

Ohh do you know that I have a sunken feeling that a pest is reading my blog?I guess its a woman's intuition.And no,I wasn't referring to my sis.My sis is always a faithful reader of this blog.I love her but she annoys me to my wits end.I know what she will be saying.Save me from that.
"oh its always the big sister's job to annoy".I know that kakak.Thank you for sharing.Oh did anyone see my little sister's monitor badge.*gleams*She will make a good monitor.I don't hope,I KNOW!

Ooii!!! Get tt pic of me n tt big breakfast out of dis site!!! eee...

p.s. klau gambar catek tak pe lah...gambar aku tgh stone kau post...

oh please just let it go.
think about it, she has to like scour over how many? tens, hundreds of entries to pick on the best entries to plagiarise.plus she has to use the silly mouse to type ctrl+C to copy before the ctrl+V to paste.

thats a hell load of work man.aww c'mon gif her some form of what we call the pity...
pity her for being unoriginal.

thanks for the nice words my lahling.and i cant believe you praise the little bun/pau dearest sister of ours.you are like oh-so-shweet!*hugs and gifs u kisses on the nose

btw, hair's looking nicer nowadays.keep it up.

for good feeling sake, wth...
let's all say it together now
"big sisters are meant to annoy!"

wahaha.
love u.*muacks

OHHH please farah!You know I love you.i always do.Fakira,lie don't hips!aiyah,that face okay what.candid mah.CANDID UNDERSTAND?

T.T

Hola sis!You know I cann't let her go.Pity her....haahahahahahahahah!She has no life.Read her post!OOOOH yes,I love being nice to pau goreng.Pau kacang is soooo nice to pau goreng and pau sambal.OOH,you don't give kisses in my nose silly.you give strokes of TLC on my nose.remember?i was young..like a few months old?you keep stroking my nose....awwwwww

T.T..your head.My head is still intact.mind you.Fakira luuurves her NBS!behsan.TEEHEEEEEE

p/s:catek..your kepaler otak kau seorang lah.Cantik.BAHASA BAKU KAN?

*as in:on my nose

go n die lar adilia!!
hu in dis whole world would like him?!

geez fakira but sorry that i came up with the lie dont hips and fakira thing..ROFL..you know that i love you but i love to disturb you more ;p

To Farah!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!I will always know that you like him.Somewhere deep in your heart.I have a blackened(HAAHAHAHAHAH) and empty heart which makes me a person who lacks sympathy for others.I don't cry at the slight of an abused kitty or a kid(KIDS ARE BRATS! and so am I)So,i really have no good or bad bad feelings towards him.I do not wish to know him and vice versa.So of course a disturbed and enigmatic mind like mine will surely have to afflict mental pain on SOMEONE.So unfortunately you are my nearest and dearest victim.So there you have it.The reasons why I disturbed you.

NINIE!
I love you sooooooo much.MUACKS!yea I agree.Farah...you know we love you but please be demure.CHICKENBABIKENTOT!HAHAHAHAH!
treaty konon.Are you sure?Run down by 100 bicycles?

Post a Comment