« Home | Stupid sore eyes!Now my eyes look like slits on my... » | I hate my house.More like I hate the location of m... » | I think that my progress with my progress with my ... » | So today is the first day of school.I am still exp... » | Bah.Tomorrow is the start of a new fucking school ... » | Happy New Year!Bleagh,I hate those three words.How... » | Bowling my way to GREAT FUN!I very the paiseh okay... » | SHEESH!My computer gave up on me after I wrote a b... » | *cough cough cough*What a good way to celebrate Ch... » | Dear Santa »

Sick people are bored people and when boredom strikes in,you start to bloghop,friendsterhop and myspacehop.I am kinda perturbed by the friendster and myspace attention seeker whores.The last I heard that none of these 2 pages give away prizes to those who has multitude of friends.Some add people thay even barely know.All I know that friendster is for your friends you wanna keep in touch with and that is why it is called FRIENDster not STRANGERster.
Talking about bloghopping,guess whose photoblog I saw.PETE WENTZ.His photos has some of the most weirdest and emo-istic(sp?) captions I've ever seen.


Oh now I really look like a pirate with the eye patch.All I need is wood stick for a leg,a hook for a hand and smart talking parrot and some crew and a ship.Ahoy there.Or I could be just like Elizabeth Swann.

I'm addicted.I have a love-hate relationship with her blog.Sis,tolong aku.Desperate

Pete wenz is gayyy.
but he's still orgasmm shizzle hot- what you don't think so?

pete wentz is GAY enough to show his dick of course.He's definately better looking than rest of the FOBs.
nah,punk guys are never gays.

Post a Comment