« Home | I think that my progress with my progress with my ... » | So today is the first day of school.I am still exp... » | Bah.Tomorrow is the start of a new fucking school ... » | Happy New Year!Bleagh,I hate those three words.How... » | Bowling my way to GREAT FUN!I very the paiseh okay... » | SHEESH!My computer gave up on me after I wrote a b... » | *cough cough cough*What a good way to celebrate Ch... » | Dear Santa » | I don't like you in a way » | I'm back »

I hate my house.More like I hate the location of my house.Sure,its near amenities but its near a junction.Junction is where accidents are more likely to happened.So,its the norm if you hear screeching tyres and horns in the morning.The fulsome smell of urine wafted up to your nostrils once you step out of your house and again this is the norm.Talking about junctions,there was an accident involving a TIBS bus(the long long one) and 2 lorries.OOOO,I miss out on the action but my mom said that petrol was leaking and the smell of the petrol could really knock people out.Horrendous I must say.