« Home | SHEESH!My computer gave up on me after I wrote a b... » | *cough cough cough*What a good way to celebrate Ch... » | Dear Santa » | I don't like you in a way » | I'm back » | off to bangkok in an hour's time » | Totally Random Thoughts and Whatever-nots » | Sinful me » | nothing » | the web has secrets »

Bowling my way to GREAT FUN!
I very the paiseh okay!Always get the gutter and not to mention I sprained my ankle :(
I am so very the sad.HAA!Anyway pictures up.Sorry if the pictures are all blurry.My cam sux.




Aisha look like from the dunno-what-dunno-where ghetto with the hoodie.
The boys.

Yup.Camwhoring at its best.We were bored.REALLY!
Taken without notice.Blur.OOOPSY DAISY

Another blur shot.My hands are made up of jelly like substance.Wobbling all the way.

Ahhh...My brand new addiction:BOWLING.Still awaiting my turn at the alley.
OHHH YESS!
Happy Birthday Mama!

You're the BEST.She is sometimes embarrassingly funny and loud.Hey,but I still do love her and senseless shopping adventures.Senseless as in never think before buying things.

Let me enlightened you with my 10 New Year's resolution.1 being the not so important and 10 being the most important.
  1. Find a cure for my persistent backaches.
  2. Retrieve and restore the missing data from my computer.If necessary,reformatting my computer
  3. Trying to keep this blog alive and well.I don't do long commitment.I agree with my sis
  4. Stop believing in silly ambitious charity missions like "Stop Poverty".Excuse me,you can't stop poverty.Stop asking why.Its just meant to be that way.
  5. Take better care of my assets and try not uhhh destroy them
  6. STOP ALL THE SWEARING!Try acting a little more demure or better still:KUNIANG!
  7. Start revising or I will lose out.I am a slave for time.Time waits for no one
  8. Start saving money for I-don't know-what purpose.Oh yeah!Now I remember.I shall save money to SHOP.Pamper yourself dipshit.
  9. Clear out the unnecessary items from my closet.They have to make way for the new items.
  10. Last but not least.Try to stick with all or most of the commitments from January 1st to December 31st.Let's just hope I could stick with all of the resolutions.
I really learnt alot in 2006.This year past us like a gush of wind.You wouldn't realise it cos day in day out you do the same things.I dunno its just so fast that I became so shocked.I try new things and had the experience of a lifetime.Okay maybe not a lifetime cos considering how young I am.I really don't want to rewind back my journey of 2006 because let bygones be bygones.I don't believe in regrets.
Well till next time,sweethearts.

I've never tried bowling, but I guess I suck at it. LOL. =)

I pratcically make a fool out of myself at the bowling alley.I had the best scores.Perfect 0.I can get gold for that.

Post a Comment