« Home | I don't like you in a way » | I'm back » | off to bangkok in an hour's time » | Totally Random Thoughts and Whatever-nots » | Sinful me » | nothing » | the web has secrets » | the most anticipated mail has arrived » | I AM TOTALLY SIAO! » | MY BABY »

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good girl this year.Okay,maybe not your perfect little girl.I cuss like a man and even a man is terrified by my oh-so-vulgar vocabulary.Alright already,I have commit a lot of sins but WTF,like as if no one doesn't commit any sins.Okay back to the point of being nice.I am nice this year.So I was wondering if you would be ultra kind to me and fulfil me my wishes this year.I know that is too late to "sent" you this list.
What I really want for Christmas:
  1. Clothes and more clothes.I know that its not like I don't have clothes but I could never get over my addiction of buying more clothes
  2. Shoes.Preferably Birkenstocks:Granada,Madrid andArizona.Maybe Keds?Hmm.I need high heels,maybe wedges?
  3. Hairbands.Idiotic sister always have to steal my hair bands and sometimes never return them.it irks me a lot when I have to scour for them early in the morning.I like things to be fast y'know.
  4. Silicone case for my cpod(brand new name).I really need those
  5. Watches.I desperately need those.
  6. I need a spanking new collection of books.I'm getting sick of reading the same old crap over and over again.
See Santa,I am not picky after all.