« Home | Bowling my way to GREAT FUN!I very the paiseh okay... » | SHEESH!My computer gave up on me after I wrote a b... » | *cough cough cough*What a good way to celebrate Ch... » | Dear Santa » | I don't like you in a way » | I'm back » | off to bangkok in an hour's time » | Totally Random Thoughts and Whatever-nots » | Sinful me » | nothing »

Happy New Year!Bleagh,I hate those three words.How can anyone can be SOOOOO overly enthusiastic at this point in time.Okay snap out of it.I think its PMS or the fact that I came back from holiday form hell.I like hell better than this place.I will post everything tommorow.Right now a cup noodles is the only solace I have.How absolutely comforting to know that.

BLEAGH!

nono. MAYBE only lol. lets just hope shes not our maths teacher (:

To Brenda:
Ms Kai won't be teaching us Maths cos her qualifications can't allow her to teach us Maths.She could only teach lower sec maths and Chemistry.

Post a Comment