« Home | Bah.Tomorrow is the start of a new fucking school ... » | Happy New Year!Bleagh,I hate those three words.How... » | Bowling my way to GREAT FUN!I very the paiseh okay... » | SHEESH!My computer gave up on me after I wrote a b... » | *cough cough cough*What a good way to celebrate Ch... » | Dear Santa » | I don't like you in a way » | I'm back » | off to bangkok in an hour's time » | Totally Random Thoughts and Whatever-nots »

So today is the first day of school.I am still expecting that everyone who owns a blog in Singapore and goes to a normal school in Singapore will write:Today is the first day at school.Yes how absolutely interesting to know that.Y'know first days of school is prolly the most lethargic days you ever have unless you're a freshmen.Skip that crappy school matters.Anyway,after school I had to go SOMEWHERE.Anywhere as a matter of fact.So I had no choice but to go to Far East Plaza.BLEAGH!Anyway,I was desperate to pee so I had to go find a toilet.Toilet was clean but as soon as I was entering the cubicle,I was greeted by a I-just-dunno-how-to-describe-it sight.DAMN IT WAS A BLOODIED SANITARY NAPKIN.EEEKS!Hello,I don't need and want to know the contents of what was in your vagina.I admit it that I am turned off by such things but who doesn't?Once,I had to sit at a toilet seat with puke plus chunks of undigested bits of food all over.Only at the harder to reach corners of the toilet seat.SHEESH!The puke was in orange colour but I didn't smell it(like who will?).Please people have some toiletiquette.Dirty toilet is a turn off.The cleanliness of your toilet really reflects your level of hygiene.

I really hate the first day of school. I don't even want to think about it.

First day sucks but no matter how hard you avoid it,you still have to come.BAH!

Post a Comment