« Home | Happy New Year!Bleagh,I hate those three words.How... » | Bowling my way to GREAT FUN!I very the paiseh okay... » | SHEESH!My computer gave up on me after I wrote a b... » | *cough cough cough*What a good way to celebrate Ch... » | Dear Santa » | I don't like you in a way » | I'm back » | off to bangkok in an hour's time » | Totally Random Thoughts and Whatever-nots » | Sinful me »

Bah.Tomorrow is the start of a new fucking school year.I am the ultimate Scrooge amongst my friends.I am dead tired.Shouldn't been in to that road trip.I feel like a dried up fish but instead of losing my moisture,I have lost all of my enthusiasm.Seeing the familiar faces of my friends doesn't really brighten me up cos I have seen them during the holidays.I feel so absolutely jelak of seeing the same old brand people.No offence.Oh yea.Has anyone done all of their Malay homework?I know I don't.I don't even bother to read Malay storybooks cos if its not some lovey dovey crap,its something religious.You know I hate it when someone wants to advocate their thoughts to me.GO FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER PERSON TO PREACH!Even if they write about some mysteries,I don't find them as enticing as their English counterparts.How ironic to have homework and other supplementary crap during the holidays.I really think everyone has really misunderstood the concept of holidays.Holidays are days meant for relaxation and not giving 2 cents worth of your time to think about the crap at your workplace.I am so dead tired that I wish that I could just drop dead.Wait,dashed that thoughts.I don't want to miss out on schoolwork cos I really have forgotten about my foundation on any of the subjects that I have taken.YAY Adilia!That's the way to start off the New Year.Oh yes,talking about my Malay homework.I realised how rusty my Malay is.
Berkarat memang Bahasa Melayuku.Aku harus berdepan dengan kebenaran bahawa Melayuku bukanlah sebagus seperti apa yang ramai percayai.Aku mesti harungi cabaran untuk menterjemahkan perkataan dari Bahasa Inggeris ke Bahasa Melayu.Aku akan belajar secara intensif mulai dari minggu depan tapi semua orang tahu aku bukan seorang yang berdisiplin untuk mengulangkaji pelajaran-pelajaranku.Malah jikalau kerja kerja rumah semua belum disiap apatah lagi untuk mengulangkaji pelajaran?SHEESH!

p/s:To Brenda:
Ms Kai can't teach Upper Secondary Maths.She could only teach Lower secondary Maths and Chemistry.She told me this redundant fact back when I was only Sec 2
p/p/s:I dread to see that fucking person who radiates himself/herself as benovelent,omnipotent and oh-so-funny.Who do you think you are?God's gift to Earth?Oh yes,btw,you are not an inch close to the word FUNNY.Moron.