« Home | I hate my house.More like I hate the location of m... » | I think that my progress with my progress with my ... » | So today is the first day of school.I am still exp... » | Bah.Tomorrow is the start of a new fucking school ... » | Happy New Year!Bleagh,I hate those three words.How... » | Bowling my way to GREAT FUN!I very the paiseh okay... » | SHEESH!My computer gave up on me after I wrote a b... » | *cough cough cough*What a good way to celebrate Ch... » | Dear Santa » | I don't like you in a way »

Stupid sore eyes!Now my eyes look like slits on my face.Not to mention,it is bloodshot RED.Pain beyond words.Very excruciating okay .OTT much.It just feel like someone jabbing/poking your eyes and it is itchy and I really wanna scratch my eyeballs off.Itchy itchy scratchy scratchy.I pity my mum cos both of her eyes are sore.

p/s:Eh,sis,you read the 2 blogs already.Talking about plagiarising much
p/p/s:Chamillionaire is handsome...NOT
p/p/p/s:Here's a picture of him

Very the handsome.NOT!

Now I need to scratch my eyeballs.Till then sweeties

well i suppose not everyone's endowned with the gift of the gap, aint it not babe?

creativity comes only to the initated.oh wells, at least they are creative enuff to yank it off somewhere, credible or not is truly inconsequential.

hahaha.

didnt i tell you chamillionaire was so last millenium?i love him nonetheless. *self-depreciating laugh

:)

Yeah.Maybe but that doesn't entitled the other girl to copy.Right?

Chamillionaire is so not handsome but he has the great voice and grillz.Gleaming yellow gold.Makin sakit mata gua.

OHOHOH,lets laugh at the new MCR video with mama.She says she has nightmares after watching that video.Damn funny.

Ehh,macam maner kau punyer mata tak gatal ah?sakit seh my eyes.I need to scratch my eyes

OI,I am nice to you but you always bully me.Or was it vice versa?U are so abnormal.red eyes but not itchy.SIAO

Post a Comment