« Home | Do I really need to elaborate any further?I think ... » | Hello there!I AM GOING BLIND AT ANY RATE.I am livi... » | HELLO!Wah,I sounded so perky.YAY!I broke all time ... » | Sick people are bored people and when boredom stri... » | Stupid sore eyes!Now my eyes look like slits on my... » | I hate my house.More like I hate the location of m... » | I think that my progress with my progress with my ... » | So today is the first day of school.I am still exp... » | Bah.Tomorrow is the start of a new fucking school ... » | Happy New Year!Bleagh,I hate those three words.How... »

Why Hello.I'm very tired and my backache is starting to kill me.AGAIN.Ahh,the cons of being tall and thin.Anyway,I like being skinny.I can fit into alot of clothes.Oh,I'm not making anyone jealous or anything here.If you feel so offended,then too bad.Oh if you see other Kent Ridgeans' blogs,you will realize that we(us,Kent Ridgeans) went to Ngee Ann.I'm not all that interested but hey my options are still open.I don't mind going JC or poly but my mom says its better to go JC than go poly.I agree but still I'm keeping my options open.I know its important to make my choice now but I've too many things on my mind so I really don't want to touch on this topic again.EVER!So anyway,the entire entourage trooped down to Ngee Ann.It was packed.Picture this,ever been stuck at immigration?The Malaysia-Singapore border?The time where buses couldn't move and cars were butt-smelling each other?Yeah something like that but on a smaller scale.Its fun...yadayada.Oh yeah Ngee Ann's School Of business is okay.Perky students.Goddamn.What part of "No,its okay" they don't understand?"No"or "okay"?Heh.The only thing I like was their Mass Comm.WOAH!I like.I don't know where to begin.Its a pity that some of my friends gave it a miss.

Oh,yes.I really hate my school bag cos I saw another 2 guys wore the same bag as me.Mortified is an understatement.Theirs are in BLUE and mine is black.Talking about similarities,I pity Fizah cos hers has 1..2..3..4..aiyah countless of people wearing the same bag as her.I really mean it when mortified is an understatment.I wanted to beamed off the face of the planet when I see another person wear the same thing as me.Paiseh okay.Very malu leh like that.

Plastico.Hah.My friends.Hah.Like real.Hah.Mariani acts like she doens't know.Hah.Eh,don't be so kaypoh can?

I'm tired.Blankie is MISSING.Where oh where has my Blankie gone too?


Actually,something random but but my sweet tooth is demanding me to eat something SWEET.Like durh.-__-".My social life is being sucked into a vortex.Sad to see it being vacuumed cos the O levels for me has just started.F&N coursework is well on its way.I'm positive bout it.Time to get serious now.

OUH YA!NOW I REMEMBER THE PLASTICO..LOL..

Post a Comment