« Home | HELLO!Wah,I sounded so perky.YAY!I broke all time ... » | Sick people are bored people and when boredom stri... » | Stupid sore eyes!Now my eyes look like slits on my... » | I hate my house.More like I hate the location of m... » | I think that my progress with my progress with my ... » | So today is the first day of school.I am still exp... » | Bah.Tomorrow is the start of a new fucking school ... » | Happy New Year!Bleagh,I hate those three words.How... » | Bowling my way to GREAT FUN!I very the paiseh okay... » | SHEESH!My computer gave up on me after I wrote a b... »

Hello there!I AM GOING BLIND AT ANY RATE.I am living in darkness.Literally.Damn,why must the light go faulty at this moment?I CAN'T FIND MY CURVE RULE.SHIT!!!Now my sisters are all camping at my room.Shiok one meh?There's nothing fun about my room except that it has a spongy mattress.I claimed by peeing on it so it has strange "aroma".

I am so dead beat.Maths is a bore.My grasp on my curve graphs is rudimentary.Help me someone?


My matress.Actually no.I took it from deviantart.Sorrylah,if I take your picture okay?


Like since when I did yoga?My joints are not lubricated yet so it has its creaks.I sound like an old ah mah.

OMG WTH! i was like just testing out to change my url and so i did and when i wanna change back to the -mygundulife,blogger told me that the '-' is not accepted..gosh,now you needa relink me again..and gosh i'll miss that url T_T..so here's my new link http://lackadaisicalninie.blogspot.com/

EEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!menyusahkan lah.but never mind.I'm such a good girl that i will relink you back asap

*menyusahkanlah

Post a Comment