« Home | Sick people are bored people and when boredom stri... » | Stupid sore eyes!Now my eyes look like slits on my... » | I hate my house.More like I hate the location of m... » | I think that my progress with my progress with my ... » | So today is the first day of school.I am still exp... » | Bah.Tomorrow is the start of a new fucking school ... » | Happy New Year!Bleagh,I hate those three words.How... » | Bowling my way to GREAT FUN!I very the paiseh okay... » | SHEESH!My computer gave up on me after I wrote a b... » | *cough cough cough*What a good way to celebrate Ch... »

HELLO!
Wah,I sounded so perky.YAY!I broke all time record.I would like to thank the following people:
My usual accomplices:Mariani,Farah and Hafizah.You know I love you guys and a detention wouldn't be completed without your presence.Today is a red-letter day.Don't you think so?oh I've just realised.
*smacks forehead*
Everyone in 4e9(choir people only lah)got detention.WAH!Wait.Except for our beloved enemy.Our dearest beloved enemy didn't get detention.I don't know why she faked sympathy to gain friends.Shedding crocodile tears.She is those kinda of girls that teachers adore.responsible,hardworking,helpful,...Aiyah,long story short;the good sweet girls who can do no harm.I loathe these kind of girls.So stereotypical.*rolls eyeballs*.

On a lighter note:
Someone cleaned my room!Actually,my mom kinda cleaned my room.I kinda told myself to clean my room since ages ago.i can't clean my room.WHY?cos i dunno what to throw and what not to throw and I will end up messing it up again.So I see no point of cleaning it up.Wow!i don't think you would expect that.Would you?

The clothes pile?Its clean clothes waiting to be ironed.WOWZA!Its actually organized mess.I know whats in which pile.So clearly I get all infuriated if that pile is gone or has been re-organised.That's only the study table where I get all distracted.I can't seem to make space to write on the study table itself.Luckily,you haven't seen the rest of my closet YET.Let's just say its messy.MESSY(for the lack of better word)
Actually,I don't mind messy rooms but I HATE dirty toilets.

Hello!!!
I cleaned your room!in fact, i vacuumed the WHOLE of your room.thats the whole bulk of it mann...so be nice.plus i just love the fengshui...do u feel it?do you?do you???

heh.

I didn't ask you to clean my room leh.I think that the entire world knows how goddamn messy I am

HEY,LETS MAKE THE DETENTION RAPTUROUS!((:

TIRED LEH!NO MOOD SIA.I is very the tired.penat okay.YAY!dtention.macam bagus gitupergi detention.

Post a Comment