« Home | YEAY!YEAY!HOLA!KAKAK PERGI CAMP!!!!Nobody to distu... » | OH NO!!!Rock Steady is stuck to my head!!!I need a... » | oh hello.OH MY VEEE!How would you feel if some wac... » | Why Hello.I'm very tired and my backache is starti... » | Do I really need to elaborate any further?I think ... » | Hello there!I AM GOING BLIND AT ANY RATE.I am livi... » | HELLO!Wah,I sounded so perky.YAY!I broke all time ... » | Sick people are bored people and when boredom stri... » | Stupid sore eyes!Now my eyes look like slits on my... » | I hate my house.More like I hate the location of m... »

Have I said it before that Friendster and Myspace sucks?I hate it like I hate Kumpulan kumpulanawan gelap(literally).I felt that it was my obligation to bury these Friendster and Myspace whores alive.If not so, pour hot acid all over their brain so that the very least,their intelligence will grow. Yes,I was thinking of dextrinisation.How smart are you?What is it with the pursed lips and the wide eyed innocence look?I really think its a turn off to look at these girls(and guys).Sure I did these uber-disgusting-and-so-not-cute look before but as it turns out its better to look sexy rather than looking like a goldfish.I had enough off looking at stupid accounts that features "models" with that innocence look.Blog is another different story.I feel that a blog is an avenue to pour your heart and soul and of course your memories.Somethings are worth it to be "penned" down and shared among your friends and even strangers.the only irrartating part about blogs is that people likes to write like this:mOii is veerii siian lerhhs.
O.o.What the fuck are you tring to say?Oh you are very lucky that I could understand those "signals" that you are trying to send.
Oh yes..I digress.Again.Anyway I felt compelled to even write this.Its such a rampant disease that is somehow affecting people who wants to be popular(think of a certain species named Plastico)

LOL PLASTICO..well im neutral but still,ACT CUTE SOMBONG PEOPLE WHO WANNA ACT POPULAR ARE SUCHA TURN-OFF..they're not worth my time[[:

i've changed my link due to some KPOs! well here it is: http://ishouldhavetoldyouearlier.blogspot.com
RELINK ME BACK! THANK YOU(:

Post a Comment