« Home | OH NO!!!Rock Steady is stuck to my head!!!I need a... » | oh hello.OH MY VEEE!How would you feel if some wac... » | Why Hello.I'm very tired and my backache is starti... » | Do I really need to elaborate any further?I think ... » | Hello there!I AM GOING BLIND AT ANY RATE.I am livi... » | HELLO!Wah,I sounded so perky.YAY!I broke all time ... » | Sick people are bored people and when boredom stri... » | Stupid sore eyes!Now my eyes look like slits on my... » | I hate my house.More like I hate the location of m... » | I think that my progress with my progress with my ... »

YEAY!YEAY!HOLA!
KAKAK PERGI CAMP!!!!
Nobody to disturb me!!YEAY!
Very saddening.Really.
Important stuffs now.
Detention was suprisingly FUN.Actually I was already anticipating it.
New places discovered.Like it was not all that bad.The beyotching part was great.
hehehe.Saw Plastico and we also decided to be Plastico.I really think I get gold for trying to be like her/him.
Like why is everyone in the entire shit ball world wants to know who the fuck Plastico is?Your problem issit?If it doesn't concern you,I don't think you should even know who this person is.*Smirks*

I am soooooo craving for granola bars.Cookies and Cream.Also I am addicted to Where My Dogs At and Survivor and Celebrity Big Brother.Bloody awesome!

acting as Plastico was fun but acting as that biba was more fun..lol..

I WON TICKETS TO THE HOOBASTANK CONCERT !!! IM SO F*CKING HAPPY !!! YAY !!!

Post a Comment