« Home | Tell me something that I didn't know. Is it me or ... » | Have I said it before that Friendster and Myspace... » | YEAY!YEAY!HOLA!KAKAK PERGI CAMP!!!!Nobody to distu... » | OH NO!!!Rock Steady is stuck to my head!!!I need a... » | oh hello.OH MY VEEE!How would you feel if some wac... » | Why Hello.I'm very tired and my backache is starti... » | Do I really need to elaborate any further?I think ... » | Hello there!I AM GOING BLIND AT ANY RATE.I am livi... » | HELLO!Wah,I sounded so perky.YAY!I broke all time ... » | Sick people are bored people and when boredom stri... »

Oh hello beautiful strangers.Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been busy or rather lazy these few days.
So anyway special shoutouts to my lovely Aquarius girls.
Happy birthday Farah.I know its been almost a week since your birthday.better late than never.Oh btw,control your moodswings.Its bordering on the extreme
Happy Birthday Adsiez Daisy.Thank you for the sacrficies that you have made and will make.yes flower girl,you are pretty
Happy Birthday Fizah.You are one of my favourites laughing hyenas partners.I know your birthday is in a weeks time.But never mind.

omg you're so sweet my dear...
*wipes tears

lets do the pappadum song again!
nyahahaha.
btw, havent uploaded the bdae pics that we took.that was insane btw.

thanks for the pressie darling!

love u!

which one your sister posted ah?
SOME people are just being so PETTY!
you know what she blabbered 'bout me?
she asked me to stop all those YEA YEAs.& claimed that if i said those YEA YEAs, i'll sound like minah.
then i said to myself, CONSIDER YOU ARE ONE! gosh!- GREAT ATTITUDE.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON TWISTING PEOPLE'S STORIES WHICH THEY THEMSELVES DIDN'T TOLD HER. such a B*TCH! she is such a SETAN UNDER THE DISGUISE OF MS GOODY GOODY!
bluek!
anyway..
thanks for those 2 SUPPORTIVE replies.
thanks again for INFORMING me that some by*tch SPAM my tagboard.
i shall pay your kindness in one fine day.
HELL YEAH! MY BRAIN IS FULL OF CONTENTS. ESPECILLY OF QI DE'S LANGUAGE! haha!
LOVES((:
TAKE CARE MY B*TCHING PARTNER!

answer me. if u were me, n u were feeling quite happy that day n ur fwends disturb u saying sumting tt's irritating n mean( omething that u dont lyk), wont u also feel fed-up. that's what i feel.

To Flower girl:
hahaha.downloaded it already from your multiply.I wouldn't wanna do the pappadum song again cos pappadum keeps grabbing and pinching me.She wouldn't pinch you.Sheesh kebabs.why does she hates me?????
love you to lahling :)

To aisha:
hey its my job to help you anyway.you must admit that she is rather a sad person cos she have just realised that she has no talent or whatsoever which is really pantat.Really.Feel honoured that of all people,she has chosen to be like you.really.
Biarlah dia.just let her go.i really think its a waste of your time pondering aboutit and getting into bitch fits.
Love you bitching partner

to farah:
Yes,I would but I think that you take every little jokes soooo seriously.Loosen up abit.Be like last time can?everyone agrees that you have changed soo much.Why are you so uptight about anyway?Your moodswings is really getting on my nerves.If you can't handle my/mariani's jokes,then I really don't know what to say.I know sometimes I went overboard but its the sake of laughter.

Post a Comment