« Home | OOOO,I so totally dig in this:I like the mosaic ti... » | Heellloooo strangersI have an aversion towards p... » | Pissed is really an understatement of what I feel.... » | Oh fuck it.I am so dead beat.Till next time bitche... » | Hola bitchesI love lj.Okay that was out of nowher... » | Hey strangers.I love my food.If only I could turn ... » | Oh hello beautiful strangers.Sorry for the lack of... » | Tell me something that I didn't know. Is it me or ... » | Have I said it before that Friendster and Myspace... » | YEAY!YEAY!HOLA!KAKAK PERGI CAMP!!!!Nobody to distu... »

Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very least I could do right now is to shoot ______.
My god.can someone PLEASE save me from the horrendous view that I'm seeing.
Yes I know that I am hostile.You need not say that out loud assholez.
Is the favour to hard to be fulfil by someone?I hope not bitches.
Till next time

babe,why suddenly want to go out?

shoot who shoot who?
is it THAT B*TCH WHO SPAM MY TAGBOARD?
if it's that B*TCH, can i join you too?

To syuflyshoe:
Boring tau duduk rumah.If home alone I like but stuck with the world's most irratating parents is another story.

To aisha
I feel the urge to go on a killing spree.Actually aku nak bunuh org yg aku ni tak suker sangat so actually the bitch is most definately welcomed to be my victim:)

hahaa..oky..by the way...wo you want to kill?...o..like my new nick?

To syuflyshoe
The eliminating part I tell you in School.Your name:I like

Post a Comment