« Home | Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very l... » | OOOO,I so totally dig in this:I like the mosaic ti... » | Heellloooo strangersI have an aversion towards p... » | Pissed is really an understatement of what I feel.... » | Oh fuck it.I am so dead beat.Till next time bitche... » | Hola bitchesI love lj.Okay that was out of nowher... » | Hey strangers.I love my food.If only I could turn ... » | Oh hello beautiful strangers.Sorry for the lack of... » | Tell me something that I didn't know. Is it me or ... » | Have I said it before that Friendster and Myspace... »

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Tell me who wouldn't be pissed if some fucked up bitches stared at you for no fucking shit reasons?
I am such a holy angel(ehhmmm I supposed)I don't like to get into fights or your quarrels cos they are stupid and could be resolved easily.So I was wondering why these minahs want to stare at me?
Oh please 3 little bitches(because you're sec1 and I ain't),I don't come from a ghetto like you.I don't live in a fucking stuffy and squeezy 1/2 room/s house like you.I don't need saggy boobs and butts to my deathbed(cos I've heard that the bigger it is,the more saggier its gets when you grow old).Plus I am not that enthusiastic about letting other people listening to what I have been grooving to.I ain't a paid DJ bitch and I have definately more social graces than you.Clearly I have a low opinion of you and how low do you want me to see you as.As my competitor?Oh please!At least I am not fucking functionally retarded like you.



Hmm I guess almost all KRans(the older ones) will nod their heads in sadness.*sighs*.Cockroaches(haa literally).Think they own the school.Oh please.You are the lowest form of life there.DURHHH!Only Sec 1.It is often useless if you advice the minahs and others of that ilk.Might as well you talk to the wall.

I soo hope to go on a killing spree and make Singapore free of mats and minahs.YEAYI just love the idea of living in a utopia(who wouldn't)

Ahh another beautiful dreams dashed.
As the bitch says:SUCK EHHH!
BAH!

wazzzzzzzzzzup with you man?

haha!
can i join you?
i don't like the HIDUNG KEMBANG girl ah.
dier step maner kenal sume seniors jek!
PUI!

To syushyshoe
I AM AN ANGRY WOMAN.HEAR ME ROAR!
GRRROARR!aku tengah marah.very angry

toaisha
lets go on a mats and minahs killin spree.shiok nyer.you ajak people whom you know hates the mats and minahs.then we all attack these assholes..
HOORRRAY!
hidung kembang girl boleh mati sua.I don't care if she got some third world stds.if she drops dead in front of me, i will just step and spit at her.if i feel nasty on that,i will disfigure her face

Post a Comment