« Home | GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Tell me who wouldn't be ... » | Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very l... » | OOOO,I so totally dig in this:I like the mosaic ti... » | Heellloooo strangersI have an aversion towards p... » | Pissed is really an understatement of what I feel.... » | Oh fuck it.I am so dead beat.Till next time bitche... » | Hola bitchesI love lj.Okay that was out of nowher... » | Hey strangers.I love my food.If only I could turn ... » | Oh hello beautiful strangers.Sorry for the lack of... » | Tell me something that I didn't know. Is it me or ... »

I was recovering all my data from my computer and *giggles* I found these pictures hiding somewhere in my hard disk.

Lazy lions.


My pretty lil sis.Irritating though

The A's sisters.

*giggles more*

I like this.Got a problem with that?

Ahhhh.Hissing Cockroaches.i think that they are 2 times bigger than your your average la cucharacha.And yes they do hisssssss.

Maybe another time.I'm tired
PTI is funny.
My mom the EL teacher.HAHAHAHAHAHA