« Home | I was recovering all my data from my computer and ... » | GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Tell me who wouldn't be ... » | Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very l... » | OOOO,I so totally dig in this:I like the mosaic ti... » | Heellloooo strangersI have an aversion towards p... » | Pissed is really an understatement of what I feel.... » | Oh fuck it.I am so dead beat.Till next time bitche... » | Hola bitchesI love lj.Okay that was out of nowher... » | Hey strangers.I love my food.If only I could turn ... » | Oh hello beautiful strangers.Sorry for the lack of... »

I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there's my sis to talk to abt opera(go guess it yourself).
Is it any good?Is it better than FF?I love my pink theme though but I love widgets.Sigh.I wanna use SeaMonkey but I haven't downloaded it yet.I am LAZY!

OOOH.has anyone has the Adobe Photoshp disc?I don't mind if its pirated.I tried the trial.It only lasted for 30 days.They say delete your cookies.I deleted them but still I couldn't use it.*Sighs*
Is GIMP good?Is it any better than photoshop?then how you convert abr to gbr?


OHHHH MAN!I DIGRESS

toaisha
SHUSH!Jgn bilang anyone!

im sick...sickening!

Post a Comment