« Home | I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there'... » | I was recovering all my data from my computer and ... » | GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Tell me who wouldn't be ... » | Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very l... » | OOOO,I so totally dig in this:I like the mosaic ti... » | Heellloooo strangersI have an aversion towards p... » | Pissed is really an understatement of what I feel.... » | Oh fuck it.I am so dead beat.Till next time bitche... » | Hola bitchesI love lj.Okay that was out of nowher... » | Hey strangers.I love my food.If only I could turn ... »

Spinoffs!
I wonder when certain people are going to get a life and snap out of their small empty shells and get their creative juices working.It isn't all that hard.Everyone is creative(rigghhht but I sometimes I doubt it though).So why the spinoffs?I wonder


Plus plus:I am really seriously considering the move to LJ.Should I
but its friends only..
so join lj and maybe i will add you up or maybe i wont at all

i thought you were moving to LONG JOHN! haha!

Post a Comment