« Home | Spinoffs!I wonder when certain people are going to... » | I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there'... » | I was recovering all my data from my computer and ... » | GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Tell me who wouldn't be ... » | Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very l... » | OOOO,I so totally dig in this:I like the mosaic ti... » | Heellloooo strangersI have an aversion towards p... » | Pissed is really an understatement of what I feel.... » | Oh fuck it.I am so dead beat.Till next time bitche... » | Hola bitchesI love lj.Okay that was out of nowher... »

Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is read by your enemies or parents or whatever?I always have this sneaking suspicion that ehmmmm ehmmm reads my blog.I know that bloghopping is very addictive but puhlease curb your addiction.

So no school tomorrow.Home schooling(I guess)because we are unpaid guinea pigs to try out LEAD.BAHHH!So not that looking forward.I'd don't want to be cooped up like a chicken in my room.Its already so messy.Only a part of my room is messy and that part of room belongs to a certain person called Miss Addini Gemuk although she still refused to acknowledge that she is rather fat.Agree with me kakak?

she has a lil protruding tummy...you have it too, no?
hahaha.cut some slack mannn...

Post a Comment