« Home | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... » | Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is re... » | Spinoffs!I wonder when certain people are going to... » | I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there'... » | I was recovering all my data from my computer and ... » | GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Tell me who wouldn't be ... » | Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very l... » | OOOO,I so totally dig in this:I like the mosaic ti... » | Heellloooo strangersI have an aversion towards p... » | Pissed is really an understatement of what I feel.... »

I typed a really long and angry thoughts about somebody-body but my computer thought my thoughts were too contoversial for people torr read so anyway,I will just typed it all out
CAN YOU THINK STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU EVEN OPEN YOUR FILTHY HALITOSIS MOUTH AND TRY TO SPEW CRAP ON MY FACE?ASSHOLES!

Oh reenactment
A little exaggerated and yes it is translated from Malay
Bodoh Girl:*Comes rushing in*Ohh look behind you.The girl wears the same Billafuckingbong bag as Haziq/Hazif(whatever the name is).*sniggers*
An even Bodoh-er girl:*loudly*WHATEVER!

Oh.
I am flattered that these girls thinks I am not a Malay.Either that this girls are mentally dazed or there to ridicule me,I still want to get rid of them

*By the way Miss VaginaPagina and Miss VaginaLoose,I wish you would be not be drunk and see things clearer.

I have to go on with my journey though to JE(Wahliao cut me some slack can.My escapades have all been demolished okay)Yes,I did work okay.haha<
Hmm.Tsk tsk

Do I need to say anymore?

ADILIA!
my hair so ugly!
& i've got a big fat tongue!
YOU'VE CAUGHT ME RED HANDED!

Post a Comment