« Home | I typed a really long and angry thoughts about som... » | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... » | Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is re... » | Spinoffs!I wonder when certain people are going to... » | I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there'... » | I was recovering all my data from my computer and ... » | GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Tell me who wouldn't be ... » | Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very l... » | OOOO,I so totally dig in this:I like the mosaic ti... » | Heellloooo strangersI have an aversion towards p... »

So let me guess:
You either fell for the cute Pépinot or the dashing Pierre Morhange.
Haahahahahaahahah.

HAHAHAHAH!Errr:He is cute okay.Cute boy

Tsk tsk.

GAHH!
ARGH!

I DON'T WANT TO CHOOSE!
I WANT BOTH!

tsk.
she claims that PIERRE is HERS.
total bullshit man!
i believe SHARING is not in her dictionary.
ROAR!

TO aisha:
EEKKSS!
Freaky!You want them both.EEKKS!
Oh you mean,K doesn't want to share?I thought she never does share

Post a Comment