« Home | I hate being sick and have to stay in my room or e... » | I am addicted to TV!I am in love with Ugly Betty &... » | So let me guess:You either fell for the cute Pépin... » | I typed a really long and angry thoughts about som... » | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... » | Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is re... » | Spinoffs!I wonder when certain people are going to... » | I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there'... » | I was recovering all my data from my computer and ... » | GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Tell me who wouldn't be ... »

EEEKSSS!I wish my head is a golf ball.I wish someone will swing their golf club and hit me so that i won't be seeing the shit that I am seeing right now.Like what the fuck is she doing?What does she wants anyway?Okay I will answer that myself.She wants attention.FREAKS OF NATURE!Everytime I read her blog,I will be wishing I am the golf ball and someone else would be the golfer.(Oh btw, I want my tee to pink or red.Random though)
EEKKS.Swing swing.Swing swing.Okay I'm losing my mind.Aisha go online!!!I need to get my head cleared!!

who's the HER?
i can't online tomrw ah, got some kenduri function at my auntie's house all the way kat bedok.

Post a Comment