« Home | I am addicted to TV!I am in love with Ugly Betty &... » | So let me guess:You either fell for the cute Pépin... » | I typed a really long and angry thoughts about som... » | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... » | Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is re... » | Spinoffs!I wonder when certain people are going to... » | I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there'... » | I was recovering all my data from my computer and ... » | GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Tell me who wouldn't be ... » | Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very l... »

I hate being sick and have to stay in my room or even sick bay.Its like imprisonment with more privileges but what I like is that people pampers me.*Sinister laughter*.Don't you think so?

I saw Tuesday's edition of digital life.PS3 okay.I have to wait like a million years to buy it and by the time I have done saving for it,guess what: A new PS.HMMPPPH
btw:I can't even aford a PSP cos I had bought that cpod.Cpod cracked.I wanna get a refund but I will miss it.I hated black anyway.I wanted pink and they said it was out of stock.So was blue(I hate blue anyway) and green.Like got this kind of thing one ahhh?I should have just bought the Zen Vision W but I've heard its troublesome.Toss-up between Creative and Ipod.I would say;Creative is better because Ipod's battery life sucks like nobody's business.Anyway,Cpod is so huge and thick.I looks like a notepad in my pocket.Plus it gets scratched pretty easily but its worth my every penny though.

Goodnight everyone.I am "sick"