« Home | So let me guess:You either fell for the cute Pépin... » | I typed a really long and angry thoughts about som... » | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... » | Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is re... » | Spinoffs!I wonder when certain people are going to... » | I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there'... » | I was recovering all my data from my computer and ... » | GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!Tell me who wouldn't be ... » | Can someone lend me their rifle so that the very l... » | OOOO,I so totally dig in this:I like the mosaic ti... »

I am addicted to TV!
I am in love with Ugly Betty & Cold Case.
Most of Cold Case episodes never ends with a good ending.
-___________-"
I hate it okay.
Betty's antics are really funny.Like really funny.
Oh yeah,the bandaged person who is always with Wilhelmina isn't Fey Sommers.
Aiyah,just go Wikipedia can.All of the spoilers are there.