« Home | HAHAHA!Since when I am aggressive?I am quite harml... » | Shhh its a secret:I am addicted to postsecret.Like... » | THATS IT!I have enough of what people wants me to ... » | EEEKSSS!I wish my head is a golf ball.I wish someo... » | I hate being sick and have to stay in my room or e... » | I am addicted to TV!I am in love with Ugly Betty &... » | So let me guess:You either fell for the cute Pépin... » | I typed a really long and angry thoughts about som... » | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... » | Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is re... »

HAHAHA!I dunno why I am saying this:the orientation was very funny.Its a sin if anyone doesn't laugh.Fizah&i always keep laughing at Gagap(inside joke).Its a sin not to laugh.I am fast speaker so everytime Gagap speaks,I'll get impatient.Super impatient can.

Oh.Who's that Singh dude.He is so obnoxious.Tight slap will help to ease my ears from listeninh to him ever AGAIN.
Like lame can.

Goodbye bitches (: .

fuck! THANK GOD YOU RECOMMENDED ME TO DO LJ! LJ ROCKS!
others would be jealous because they don't know what's going on between us in lj.
haha!
serve them right for picking on my last nerve!

Post a Comment