« Home | THATS IT!I have enough of what people wants me to ... » | EEEKSSS!I wish my head is a golf ball.I wish someo... » | I hate being sick and have to stay in my room or e... » | I am addicted to TV!I am in love with Ugly Betty &... » | So let me guess:You either fell for the cute Pépin... » | I typed a really long and angry thoughts about som... » | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... » | Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is re... » | Spinoffs!I wonder when certain people are going to... » | I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there'... »

Shhh its a secret:I am addicted to postsecret.Like what the hell right.Its my weekly adiction though but ahhaahahah,its kinda of assuring that you are not the only weirdo who likes weird things or have some weird OCD rituals.Well,its boring to be normal and average.Its fun laughing at other peoples' dirty lilttle secret but sometime I feel kinda nasty and guilty laughing at their secrets because I am one of them.I like this one:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!Very funny okay.Painful too if you think about it.

Same here.*Sighs*
Pictures:Courtesy of PostSecret