« Home | EEEKSSS!I wish my head is a golf ball.I wish someo... » | I hate being sick and have to stay in my room or e... » | I am addicted to TV!I am in love with Ugly Betty &... » | So let me guess:You either fell for the cute Pépin... » | I typed a really long and angry thoughts about som... » | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... » | Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is re... » | Spinoffs!I wonder when certain people are going to... » | I love geeky stuffs.maybe not alot.At least there'... » | I was recovering all my data from my computer and ... »

THATS IT!I have enough of what people wants me to do.I am going to fail every single one of my subject because I am tired 0f my teachers who are expecting to get A1s.Thats ienough.It just dawned on me that its impossible for me to get A1s for combined Humans and F&N.At the rate I am going, I will get perfect B3s.NO As except for POA.Forget it okay.I am not going to top the class anyway.Its either Qide,Jasper,Qiu Lian,Jia Cheng or Yi Zhen who is going to top the class.I can't be bothered anymore because I realize that being no.1 is the worst thing I have ever done.I fully regret being No.1.Its too demanding and pressurising.I HATE IT!


BTW:
I love Postsecrets.
I love LJ communities.It rocks big time. :)