« Home | Shhh its a secret:I am addicted to postsecret.Like... » | THATS IT!I have enough of what people wants me to ... » | EEEKSSS!I wish my head is a golf ball.I wish someo... » | I hate being sick and have to stay in my room or e... » | I am addicted to TV!I am in love with Ugly Betty &... » | So let me guess:You either fell for the cute Pépin... » | I typed a really long and angry thoughts about som... » | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... » | Ever have this sunken feeling that your blog is re... » | Spinoffs!I wonder when certain people are going to... »

HAHAHA!Since when I am aggressive?I am quite harmless,I don't bite(much).Okay maybe I do bite and chew and maybe tear of your flesh with my teeth.But most of the time,I am quite harmless(yes,I am very harmless okay.So why don't shut the fuck up?).Yes,maybe I want to kill the minahs,mats and the copy-and-paste people,but then again the world wouldn't be fun if they weren't around then there will be nobody to hate and no scapegoats if any crime is commited.I am mean.I do look down on this people but especially on the mats and minahs.I think of them as a tired and worned out feet.Everytime I look at them,I have mixed feelings but predominatly the first thing I felt was disgust.The disgust I felt cannot be describe with words.Its the feeling if you hate a certain species of human being and that feeling would just naturally come to you.Maybe its disgust+wrath+(insert an angry word here).


*btw,I saw the Samurai's friendster.One word:DISGUSTING.*MWAHHAHAHAHA*Disgusting okay.Too bad Singapore bans Katana.Even if doesn't ban it,you would be probably chopped off because you are an insult to the word bitchy.