« Home | HAHAHA!I dunno why I am saying this:the orientatio... » | HAHAHA!Since when I am aggressive?I am quite harml... » | Shhh its a secret:I am addicted to postsecret.Like... » | THATS IT!I have enough of what people wants me to ... » | EEEKSSS!I wish my head is a golf ball.I wish someo... » | I hate being sick and have to stay in my room or e... » | I am addicted to TV!I am in love with Ugly Betty &... » | So let me guess:You either fell for the cute Pépin... » | I typed a really long and angry thoughts about som... » | HAH!I'm tired and deadbeat.Youtube sucks.MTV sucks... »

I need a miracle.BADLY
I am sad.
RIP my sayang.It is sad to see you go.
it hurts me that you are gone
I can't help it but to cry.
I am so tired and sad
I can't take it any longer
I need a miracle

ADILIA! RELINK ME @ www.ride-withme.blogspot.com THANK YOU! (:

Post a Comment